Wow! This week has been busy! Of course that means that I had tons of things to do this weekend. Of course I love linking up with the Teaching Trio to share my Sunday Scoop!
Have to Do...
1. I am a procrastinator. So yes, I still have to type up a week's worth of spelling worksheet pages for this week.
2. We are going on a field trip to a park tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we are all ready, but I always feel like I should double check on things like rides and permission slips.
3. And as always on the weekends, I washed several loads of laundry. However, I have not managed to put it away yet.
Hope to Do...
1. School and life has been so busy that I have been severely neglecting my blog and TpT store. I did manage to get my store ready for the big sale and add some new banners. I am hoping to have time tonight to write a few blogs for the week. This week is going to be just as busy as last week so maybe if I have them all written, it will be easy to just add pictures and post them.
2. I am so excited about the big sale on Tuesday and Wednesday. What an awesome way for TpT to make us as teachers feel appreciated! I am sure by the time Tuesday rolls around I will have a huge wish list to shop from!
Happy to Do...
1. I started getting a sore throat Friday night, and it has gotten worse over the weekend. I was afraid it was going to turn into a full cold, but it feels like it might be getting better today. Hopefully if I drink some tea and get to bed early, I will be completely better tomorrow. Hopefully!!
What do you have planned for today?